Nov 3, 2008

Little Big Planet is having sex with my mind!!!

This game is pumping my cooch, the cooch of my mind that is. If you don't know what this is, it's the reason I don't want to leave my house anymore. It's incredible. It's not a video game, it's a... some sort of thing. It's cute and fucking hilarious and brilliant and fun. It's like art and a movie and a doll house and a video game all at once. This alone is reason enough to get a ps3. Yes, I really am as giddy as I sound.



The graphics really are that good, and you really can build all that stuff and it really is as fun as it looks. I made a character with a denim body and he wears a cardboard mask that I painted with a hamburger sticker and then I stapled on googly eyes, a big a plastic nose and a floppy tongue! Awesome!

kthxbai

No comments: