Feb 11, 2009

4th grade boner

If I was in 4th grade watching this I would plop faint. The volume of blood being being drawn to my weiner would drain my brain mind. But watching this makes me wish I could do it.

I did jump out a plane in college. I'm scared as shit to do it again but a pack of wimps can get voltron strength, plus it ends up being fun!!!!111one. Anyone wanna go? It's crazy mindblowing and requires zero real life skills, which I'm sure you have lots of. It's super easy, there's only 3 steps

1. Pay some wacko $200 to climb on your back
2. Accept the high deth factor of risk
3. A second after step 2 it's too late so enjoy

It's the same 3 steps to getting butthurt from a man hooker. Except hitting the ground at terminal velocity is better than AIDS dying.


wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.

No comments: